Current Job Opportunities:
- Application Engineer
- Business Development Manager
- Co-op Electrical Engineer
- Co-op Mechanical Engineer
- TURCK Inc. utilizes third party agencies for entry level Production and Warehouse positions (on demand/as needed).
- Production or Warehouse positions: please contact Aerotek at 763-898-5830.
- Warehouse positions: please contact Top Talent at www.toptalentmn.com and then call 952-835-8883 extension 2.
TURCK offers an excellent benefits package
Our mission, as a leading value-added supplier of products to the factory and process automation markets, is to provide employees with a stimulating, motivating and rewarding work environment. Work@TURCK
We operate with the philosophy that employees take pride in their work and themselves, and want to share in the success of their efforts.
In order to support this, TURCK strives to:
- Create an environment of mutual trust, respect and dignity.
- Encourage employee involvement in decisions that affect their departments and work.
- Develop tools, training and education for each employee, recognizing individual skills and knowledge.
- Acknowledge employees as TURCK ’s most valuable asset.
At TURCK, we make every effort to promote and encourage diversity in our workforce. It is TURCK's policy to pursue equal employment opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. TURCK employment policies and practices are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age. The company advocates the concept of fair and equal treatment for all employees and adheres to all federal, state and local laws concerning employee relations.