TURCK is a global leader in industrial automation technology, and has extended its product offering into a complete line of Industrial Ethernet Products.
TURCK's line of Industrial Ethernet Distributed I/O products also support a variety of mechanical and field wiring formats and Industrial Ethernet Protocols.
- In-cabinet modular I/O products such as the BL20 — economical and expandable I/O for panel applications
- In-cabinet block I/O products such as the FEN20 that support fixed, compact I/O applications
- On-machine modular I/O products such as the BL67 — flexible and rugged option for out of the cabinet applications
- On-machine block I/O products
- BLCompact™ — Flexible block I/O that allows all I/O to the plant floor through a rugged, compact device with a vast signal variety in packages rated up to IP69K that can operate in a wide temperature range
- AIM Stations — compact I/O for harsh environments
TURCK introduces the Multiprotocol concept for our Industrial Ethernet Distributed I/O product line. 1 Device = 3 Protocols; EtherNet/IP™, Modbus™ TCP, and PROFINET®
More Information About Industrial Ethernet
Select Product Type:
Typical System Configuration: