Angular Position Solutions
TURCK inclinometer products utilize cutting edge technology to provide level feedback in a compact, yet rugged package. Engineered around a MEMS (micro-electromechanical system), these sensors are designed to help keep your equipment within their safe operating limits in the most challenging, rugged environments.
- Inclinometers offer 2-axis and single axis 3600 control from a single IP 68 housing
- Temperature ranges from -40°C to 70ºC Robust, fast, stable and precise
- Input voltages from 10 VDC to 30 VDC (Ratiometric: 4.75-5.25VDC)
- Analog outputs in Logic Control compatible 0.1 – 4.9 VDC and 4-20 mA (0.1-4.9V @ 5VDC) versions
- Factory level setpoints are easily teachable to local terrains and equipment setups using the teach adapter VB 2-SP4
- Measuring range for the single axis 3600 is adjustable via teach adapter VB 2-SP4
- Standard available measuring ranges are +/- 10°, +/- 45°, +/- 60°, +/- 85° for dual axis
- Where analog is not required a single axis 3600 with dual discrete setpoints is available
- For bus network, a CANopen dual axis is available.
- Call us with your needs today.